Sunday, March 4, 2012

Smashbox Lipgloss

I don't really wear that much makeup, but I do wear lipgloss. My favorite brand is Smashbox. I use the lip enhancing gloss. The color I'm wearing is called pop.


I chose pop, because it looks very natural, but it just adds some sparkle.  But they have many different colors.


Here you can see some of the colors. There are actually 26  different colors, that vary from dark red, to white. T've never seen anyone actually wear white lipgloss though, I must try it sometime. If you want to get some I would suggest going to a store and trying it on, because the colors look much different when they are on your lips.


Feel free to comment and say what you think!
--Glitter Girl

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Glitter Girl,

I love these posts! I love smashbox, even though it can be a bit pricey, I think it is worth it. What would you recommend for someone who wants a very natural look? Would pop work? I am trying to pick out a new color and I would really appreciate the help! Thanks!
Oh, and this is my first comment, I just found you and your friend's blog yesterday!

Forever Fuchsia said...

I would try the colors pop,candid, or afterglow. These will look natural, but add some sparkle!
--Glitter Girl♥♥

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes