Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring Shirts

Forever 21 is a great store, but I have one other favorite store, Juicy Couture. The only problem is that it's a tad expensive, but anyways, I thought I would show you some shirts from there that are perfect for spring!

Here they are:
Juicy Basic Crew Tee 7-14This shirt is called the Juicy Basic Crew Tee, and it is $48.00.

Juicy Basic Tee 7-14This one is my favorite. It's called the Juicy Basic Tee. I love this shirt because not many people would think of putting the striped ribbon with the orange. It's so crazy, that I like it! It costs $52.00.


Juicy Parrot Tee 7-14 This is called the Juicy Parrot Tee. What I like about this shirt is that the colors of the parrot really pop on the plain white. It also looks like it was watercolored, which is a very cool effect. it costs $ 60.00.


Remember, Spring is about color! Try to steer clear from too much black and grey!

--Glitter Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes