Monday, March 5, 2012

Adoring Adele


I don't know about you, but I am obsessed with Adele. My Aunt got me hooked by getting me Adele's 21 album which I listened to on repeat every day. I am a huge fan and am so glad she is back after that scary point where everyone thought she may never be able to sing again! I am also a huge fan of her look that she wears from her awesome hair to her signature cat eye.

This is the look you will see her wearing most of the time. She has the think line of liquid liner with a light smudge of white under it to make the black seem even darker. The eyeshadow she has on is a very neutral color, and I love the pale lips on her! Adele is fabulous from her voice to her look, I cannot thank my Aunt Teresa enough for introducing me to her! This is my short and sweet post for my Adele obsession!

~perfectly pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes