Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Power Color

Hey everyone!

Today I want to tell you all about my new go to nail color! Glitter Girl and I were shopping the other day and we were in Forever 21. They have an incredible selection of nail polish, and they are super cheap, so we decided to get a color or two. I was in the market for a bright orange, something that I could put a fun floral design on to make more spring like. I thought I had found the perfect shade, so I a bought it. Turns out it is red!

So this was a surprise to me, because I was kind of mad that I didn't get the color I wanted, and the one I had picked up was a red, of all colors! I must say, I was quite the angry bird. But then I thought of the reds I had in my collection, and my mind went blank. This couldn't be, the nail polish obsessed girly girl was without one red nail polish in her collection? I have worn just about every color you can think of, so why would I not have red? I came to the conclusion that this "tragic" mix-up just may be exactly what I needed.



So now red is my go to color! It is such a basic, I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but I really love it!

Here is the one I got, I will be wearing this a ton! Tell me what your go to color is in the comments and be sure to follow us!

-perfectly pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes