Saturday, March 3, 2012

Loving Lush!

Hey Everyone!

I was looking for something fun and spring time inspired to post on, so of course my thoughts lead me to lush! If you don't know what lush is, it is a soap, bath bomb, and everything colorful and delicious! Most of the stuff you can not eat though, so just kind of ignore that. Anyways, I have been obsessed with lush for around three years now, and it is always so cheerful! I love to keep my bubble bars and soaps on display, for one thing it smells lovely, and another is the bright bursts of color! Look at these following pictures to see what I mean...

 Here is my lush stash! You can see the different soaps and random bath bombs!






 Here is the first section.
 And here is the next!








Tell me your thoughts on lush! I love it for many reasons, but like I said, it just makes me so happy! If you are really sensitive to different scents, I would not recommend going into a lush store. Warning to all: every soap and product has a very strong specific scent, and with every single thing that lush has put together, well, let me say you will come out of it smelling like lush.

I recommend storing these in a cool place, sometimes their creamy products have a tendency to melt. I put mine on a shelf not in the sun in my bedroom, I love the scent!

Lush overall review + ratings:

Quality: 9.5/10
Quantity:8.7/10
Packaging: 9.2/10

Average: 9.1/10  A-

Overall, this is a great company and I will continue my obsession! By the way, I am loving the spring shirt post put up by my fellow co-founder of the site, Glitter Girl! Fab choices, I may just have to get the made by juicy one! Be sure to check out the rest of our posts and follow! We <3 you!
-Perfectly pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes