Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hunger Games Nail Polish Collection

The movie The Hunger Games is coming out and I can’t wait for it to come out on March 23! But I am just as excited for the new Hunger Games nail polish collection.




It’s called Capitol Colors. Each one of the colors represents a district in the book, so there are12 different colors. I just wish there could have been a couple more bright colors. There are so many black, or gray ones. Since it’s called Capitol Colors, I was expecting like bright blues and pinks and purples. But I still like most of the colors, so I still want to get some of them. Here’s a list of what colors go with which district.

Dress Me Up: District 8, Textiles
Fois Gras: District 10, Livestock
Fast Track: District 6, Transportation
Hook and Line: District 4, Fishing
Stone Cold: District 2, Masonry
Smoke and Ashes: District 12, Coal Mining
Agro: District 11, Agriculture
Mahogany Magic: District 7, Lumber
Harvest Moon: District 9, Grain
Riveting: District 3, Technology/Mechanics
Electrify: District 5, Power
Luxe and Lush: District 1/The Capitol, Luxury
Please comment and tell me what you think of them!

--Glitter Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes