Monday, March 19, 2012

Go Bright!

Trends from spring and season have to do with lime greens, electric teals, shimmery yellows, and zesty oranges. This trend applies to clothes, hair accessories, and jewelry, but I have been seeing a lot of it in shoes! Here are some of my favorites.

This open towed flat is super bold! It has purple, lime green, and teal stripes in it, making it the perfect accent to any outfit. I would wear this with a teal/lime green tank and jean shorts. A leather belt in a carmel color would also be really cute with these.







I am obsessed with these neon yellow sandals from steve madden! Eye catching and super adorable.



These navy blue gladiators would be perfect for a spunky, trendy look! I found tan leather shorts from forever 21, how cute would his be if I put these with that and a sky blue tee piled with bronzy- gold necklaces? Outfit  inspiration!







I am loving bright sandals for spring and summer, I can not wait to try some of these out! Tell me what your favorite pair is and be sure to share what your go-to bold color is! Love ya, glamor girlies!

<3 Perfectly Pink

1 Comments:

Fashionista said...

Cute shoes!! Check out my blog and feel free to follow it! (fashionist527.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes