Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Perfect Pout

Hey everyone!

Today my friends and I were debating the perfect convincing face, everyone has one. This has kind of turned into my "yeah, seriously" face, so I have been using it a ton! I have found out that the key to this is to slightly open your lips a little to make them look fuller. If you do not have super full lips, this post will show you the key to it!

Lip Liner


MAC Staunchly Stylish Pro Longwear Lip Pencil is the perfect base for a full lip. It has just enough color to define them, but it will also prime the lips to make the product last longer.

I am loving this color!


















Over the pencil, I would layer mac's hue lipstick. it is the perfect light pink shade with just enough sheen to make your lips look super full. This goes beautifully with the liner! 














After those steps, apply smashbox O gloss! It will transform to your lip's natural color in gloss form! Over the lipstick and liner, it will be the perfect shade!


















I hope you enjoyed! Be sure to rock your innocent face, and try this out!
-perfectly pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes