Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Amazing Outfit from Aeropostale

Hello Readers!
I was at Aeropostale this after noon and I found an outfit that I loved so I thought I would show it to you

Ruffled Floral HenleyThis is a beautiful floral ruffled henley. The fabric is very light and thin, but is it also very see through. To fix this issue, I would layer it over this plain white tank.


Lace Front Tank - Aéropostale®

Then for shorts, I would try these dark jean shorts.
Destroy Wash Denim Boyfriend Shorts - Aéropostale®

But in my experience from aeropostal, I usually need a belt with their bottoms, so I would try this leather belt.
Flowery Perforated Leather Belt

Finally, every outfit needs a pair of shoes, so I would use these chain T-strap sandals.
Chain T-Strap Sandal - Aéropostale®
Please Comment and tell me what you think! Also feel free to answer our survey about the makeup companys!
--Glitter girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes