Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fuzz-o-licious?

Hey beauties/fashionistas!

     First of all, Glitter Girl and I want to give a shout out to our super close friend for doing an amazing job this morning! She sung a solo at a huge event and was fabulous. Let's have a moment of happiness, we love ya Suni! She would kill me if I put her name on here, so I will use a nickname for her because she puts so much sun into our lives!

       Following that announcement, I would like to point out something that is coming back full speed ahead. That happens to be  fuzzy shoes! I feel like these had their big break a couple of years ago, and now they are being shown all over. Ugg Australia took a risk of putting the sheepskin on the outside of the boot and they were a hit. But this time, fuzz is turning into frizz.

        I admit to being a tv addict. I do not watch it all day, but come on, who can pass up dance moms? Another show that I love is Jerseylicious. From the hair to the drama, it is lovable. This trend really took off in Jersey. I have seen Tracy clomping around in fuzz-ball shoes for the past two episodes. Lets go on to pictures!

This was actually season two of Jerseylicious, so Tracy has been rocking this for a while! I must admit, this is not the best choice for a workout session, but what happens in Jersey stays in Jersey.




Oh , great. These are called fur yeti boots. Prada and Miu Miu have been cursed with this furry footwear trend, but these are breaking out in spring. Wouldn't you over heat in these?





Honestly, I am kind of terrified by these. Yeti's probably have a good heart, but I am not a huge yeti fan. Tell me if you are wearing yeti boots and what you think!
-Perfectly Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes