Saturday, March 31, 2012

Super Straight

Hey everyone!

     I have been on a quest to get super straight, shiny hair. I had a CHI flat iron, and it was really great and got the job done, but it left my hair really straight. Most people would think that this is a good thing, but it made my hair so straight it was compleatly unworkable! I tried to put it up in a ponytail, and it would not obey me without sticking out everywhere! This turned me onto a flat iron craze, and now I think I met my match!


     I found this on sale, and I am so glad I got it! It is the hair rage flat iron, and I got it in the giraffe print! This is compleate with heat settings, quick heat up time, and in amazing colors and designs! Yeah, I am obsessed.

     This kind of looks cheeta-ish in the picture, but it is giraffe, I promise! What I do is I section my hair into three sections with clips before i start in. This helps me get it super straight, and I love the look of it! Be sure to use a heat protectant on it before straightening, it will keep your hair from getting those evil split ends.


I love that this iron not only makes your hair super straight, but it also makes it very smooth and soft! It is really a great basic product to start off with.

When it comes to heat protectants, I love the redken iron silk. It has an 07 hold, which means that it will give some control without making it crunchy. I spray this all over, and then get the ends, and run a hairbrush through my hair. This distributes the product evenly, and it also makes your hair look amazing before you straighten it!






I hope you liked this post on my new hair find, tell me what your favorite way to wear your hair in the comments below! Also, be sure to vote on our poll, voice your opinion in the poll below the post, and follow us to get in on all of our tips! Thanks for reading!

~perfectly pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes