Friday, March 23, 2012

Super Sale!

Hey Everyone!

     I am so excited to share my new discovery with you! Forever 21 is one of my favorite stores, in, probably history. They have cute clothes, great prices, and amazing jewelry! I was looking for new spring/summer dresses and found the test ones ever! They got in a whole bunch of new ones, but I really wanted something brighter, something fun! I just was not finding what I was looking for, so I decided to check out the sale section. I adore the dresses that I found! Here they are!


I love this whole ensemble! The bright pops of color are striking against the white, and the belt adds the perfect beachy twist! I am also loving the way that Forever 21 is styling a lot of the model's hair; the top knot/messy bun is so simple and chic.







This tropical sundress is so pretty! I would probably wear a cami under this one because the neckline is kind of low. I would do a bright yellow to bring out the yellow flowers.









I need this dress. I am somewhat addicted to bright colors now, they just give me such a boost! I would love to wear this with some small yellow wedges, they would bring everything together!










If you want a more toned down option, this scalloped hem dress is the perfect one for you! You could have a ton of fun with shoes on this dress, you could use a bold red or a vibrant teal. I would put some wooden bangles to add something extra.







Last but not least, I found this adorable summery floral dress. The ocean blue and the white have such a beautiful contrast, it is impossible to pass up! The white straps would pop against a summer tan, and it will work for both spring and summer! This would be super cute to pair with some braided silver sandals.








I hope you enjoyed this spring/summer dress post! Tell me which one is your favorite, and what your favorite bright color for spring! Also, be sure to vote on our favorite post poll, and follow us for more tips, tricks, and fashion secrets!
-Perfectly Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes