Friday, March 23, 2012

Makeup Idea!

If you are going makeup shopping, and you can't decide what makeup to try, I'm here to help.    


LIMITLESS 15 HOUR WEAR CREAM SHADOWFirst, a very sheer shimmery gold eyeshadow looks very good. I saw a girl at school wear this and it looks fantastic.





I also suggest using this eyeshadow from MAC cosmetics called arena. A light brown eyeshadow can work wonders, and it also looks very natural.

Now onto the lipgloss
Ok, first I suggest using the lipgloss afterglow from smashbox.

Next try the lipgloss Enchantee by MAC Comsmetics. I have never tried this, but Perfectly pink loves♥ this company.


Finally the lipgloss Pout from Smashbox is gorgeous. This is my favorite. I actually own this, and I wear it all the time!





I hoped this helped, please comment and tell me what you think! Also tell your friends about us because when we get 2,000 viewers we will have a contest!
--Glitter Girl

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes