Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring Purse Trends!

Hey everyone!

I have been loving the new trends that come with spring. I have especially been obsessed with three: a light silver pewter look, navy bags, and any neutral bag that goes with just about anything. My neutral one has small tassels on it, incorporating yet another one! Here they are! Oh, and if anyone is wondering why I am taking so many of my own pictures, I have assembled a photo studio! Comment below and tell me if you want a tutorial on how to create your own!


 The first close up I took is of my navy Tommy Hilfiger bag. I love the design on it along with the warm brown leather. This can really be a cool piece to add to any basic outfit when you need that extra pop of color! 
No idea why this is underlined, but it will not turn off for me!






My next bag is silver, also from Tommy Hilfiger. It is such a classic design with the stripe down the middle. This can go with anything as long as you are not wearing gold! it makes the perfect statement piece without being too much.







My last bag is from Dooney and Bourke. This is such a great design to have in any collection because it will never go out of style! I love that spring trends are focused on the classics. The tassels on the front also add a fun touch!








I hope you all enjoyed! Be sure to comment and follow, and feel free to tell us what posts you want us to do next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes