Thursday, March 1, 2012

Make Your Own Mac Palette?

I was looking at my mac palette the other day and thought it would be fun to show all of you how nice and neat everything looks when stored in palette form. I have most of mine still in pot form, but they are less expensive to get in pan form and take up much less space web in the palettes. Here is mine!


This is the palette from the outside. You can see that this would look very tasteful in any collection because it is so sleek. I just keep mine on the nail polish rack that I use to house my eyeshadows!
 Here is the inside! I have filled it with a highlighter color, a cheek contour, and four blushes. I mainly use this when I am doing a group of people's makeup, it is so easy and I can mix the colors so there is the perfect color for everybody! These are all mac.
Here is what the bottom of the pans look like! They come with the magnet attached to the back and they also have a sticker saying the name of the product. These fit well in the mac palette and the magnets stick well to the palette as well.





I hope you all enjoyed! Please comment and follow!

~Perfectly Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes