Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shopping haul!

Hey everyone!

I am really excited to share with you the things I got on my latest shopping trip!

Ifirst got these polka dot hair clips. I love pairing these with my shoes that are in the same print, it looks very cute!








Next I got this floral dress. It is a really pretty pink/coral color, I really love it. It does come down a little low, so I will put a yellow cami under it.







And then I got satellite dreams eyeshadow from mac! I really love this deep purple, it has a really cool indigo sheen to it.


I hope you enjoyed this mini haul! Be sure to comment, follow, and put your two cents in on our poll!

-perfectly pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes