Friday, March 30, 2012

Just Delicious

Hey everyone!

I was thinking of the different perfumes that I like the best and thought I needed to switch my favorite scent for spring! Here is my story...

So my favorite one in the winter is thierry muglar's angel perfume. It is this really deep Carmel and chocolate scent that is just plain yummy to put it best!

Now that it is spring, I need a new scent. This one has been my favorite for a while, and I am so glad to break it out again! It is DKNY's be delicious. It is this really light green apple with many other scents in it. Here is what sephora listed as the notes.. American Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Candid Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood, Tender Skin Accord, Blonde Woods, and White Amber.

Not only being an amazing scent, the packaging on this is really pretty! The bottom half is a peppy olive green with a hint of lime to it and the other is a sleek silver. I love it!

I hope you enjoyed my new spring scent post, feel free to comment, and make sure to follow, vote on our poll, and vote your opinion on this post!

-perfectly pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes