Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Snakeskin Print



Just imagene these in pink. I could't find a picture of any pink ones.

Women's Angelfish Slip-On Boat ShoeI recently bought two pairs of shoes at Van maur. they are a pair of Sperry Topsiders, and a pair of Kenneth Cole Reactions. But when I got them home, I was looking at them closely, and I realized tham they were both snakeskin prints.
These are some reasons that I like snakeskin print:
1. It can made more colors than cheetah. Sheetah print always tends to have brown in it, which get boring after awhile.

2. It's more unique that cheetah print or zebra print. Not many people go for snakeskin print.

3. It more noticable. ( I don't even know if noticeable is a word.) What i mean is, people are more likely to notice it and say something, then if it is cheetah print or zebra print.

Overall, I think if you want to make a fashion statement, go for snakeskin.
--Glitter Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes