Thursday, April 19, 2012

Arbonne

Hey Everyone!

     Today I want to do a post on a brand that really understands what we are trying to achieve with our eco-friendly project.

     I was doing some research on the brand and Arbonne means "good things from the earth." Plus, the brand started in 1975 where Peter Morok was testing his products. I usually don't go for all of the mineralized based brands, but instead of focusing their message on mineralized products, they focus on natural ones.

     I stopped looking at Bare Minerals products when I looked at their ingredients. They were okay, but I compared them to the list of ingredients on mac's mineralized line. Remember, mac is not even a mineral based line of products. Bare Mineral's power contained 7 minerals. Mac's Mineralized skin finish contained 77. Hmm.. which to choose?

     This is why I am so impressed with this company. They have taken on a new approach and have a really great message.

     Not only does it have cosmetics, it has a great variety of skincare and hair products! Also, if you are in the market for some brushes but don't want to pay the mac prices, they have a nice brush set. I have not tried these out but I may order a set. You can never have enough brushes, or at least that's what I keep telling myself...

   



     Arbonne really has a great line of products, I can't wait to try some of their stuff out. Be sure to leave a comment and follow us, also tell me what your experiences with this brand have been! Thanks for reading, I will post an update on this post soon on any new news!

♥ Perfectly Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes