Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Surf Spray

Hey Everyone!

    Today I was asked for a product recommendation for a sea salt spray. The first one that came to my mind was the Bumble and Bumble surf spray! I tried this last summer, and I fell in love. It gives you these amazing tousled waves, and it gives you more of a natural look. Not only is it somewhat more of a matte look, which gives an interesting twist, but it also adds a ton of body to fine hair.

     I feel like the more I grow my hair out, the thinner it gets. I tease the back and sides sometimes to make it look fuller, but not only does it break the hair, it can look way to fake. This gives it the perfect amount of body without being too much!

     It is nice to look like you just get back from surfing every day. It gives it that naturally windblown effect, back when I was going through the super tight curls stage, I was amazed to find that I loved how my hair looked at the end of the day. After all, a full day of shopping can be tiring, and I bet I walked a good couple of miles in heels, so I count it as a workout! Okay, don't quote me on that one, but it can be hard work when done right! Anyways, I was using my bouncy "I am so excited to check out the latest mac collection" walk, and my curls fell out to these perfect waves. I had forgotten to use hairspray that morning but that turned out to be in my favor!

     I was trying to get that look and found out the only thing that worked was flipping my hair all around until my hair was just how I wanted it. Many headaches and Advil pills later, I decided it just was not worth it. Oh gosh, I just go on and on.

     So, my final statement to my little ramble here is this is a great product that I would highly recommend. Here are my tips for using this spray...

     Work with it. You will soon find you perfect amount depending on your hair type and hair thickness. They did add seaweed and kelp extract to help moisturize, but all sea salt sprays are somewhat drying. This is the most moisturizing of them all, so I would recommend this over any other spray. Here is my secret: Chi silk infusion. This stuff is pricey, but I think it is worth it. For a cheaper alternative, I love redken satin wear. This not only works as a blow drying lotion, but it also makes your hair super smooth. Honestly, these are my favorites, but any deep conditioner will do.

Okay, I am writing way to much on this post, thanks for reading! I better wrap it up now, beware of more of these posts in the future! Feel free to comment with questions or just to say hi. : )

Thanks for reading, you guys are the best!

♥ Perfectly Pink

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes