Monday, April 2, 2012

Fleur Power!

Hey everyone! I want to do a product review/ spring trend post for you today. Glitter girl and I were out shopping and I found the prettiest blush color at Mac. It seems very bright, but with a good brush and technique, it looks amazing! I will share my tips...

So this is the blush I got! I love it, it is fleur power by Mac. What I do is I use a brush like the 116 and get a little bit of the product on the side of the brush. Next, I like to shake it a little to give me a really light dusting of the product. After that, start on the apples of your cheeks and blend upwards. After that, I take a mineralized skin finish natural and outline the blush in it and blend it all in for a natural flawless glow! Bright blushes are really in for spring, I must say this color may be my favorite. It reminds me a little of posey cremblend blush from Mac that came out as a repromote a year ago. It is a satin, so you will have a little sheen which is amazing on the skin as well. Thanks for reading, tell us what your favorite blush form Mac is in the comments! -perfectly pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes