Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chunky Belts

Hey everyone!

     I am really excited to share my latest obsession with you: Chunky Belts! I love to use them to dress up a basic shirt, they work for so many outfits. Whether it is to add the finishing touch or the main focus, these are my favorites!

I love the layering that they used on this. Plus, the braided background is great when you want a touch more detail!












Okay, this one is... well... different! I think the basic knot on such a large belt is super chic, and it is that perfect staple that you need in your closet!








If you are looking for an easy way to add a little color to your outfit, here it is! The olive combined with the teal is the perfect way to add a splash of color to any ensemble!










This may be a bit much, but if you want your belt to be the main focus, then it is perfect! The large flowers will add a whimsical spin to your plain shirt or dress.





I hope you enjoyed, tell me in the comments if you are loving or hating the wide belt trend! We are thinking about doing a Forever Fuchsia beauty closet and storage post, would you be interested? Thanks for reading!

♥ Perfectly Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes