Monday, April 16, 2012

Concealer Camouflage!

Hey everyone!

     I was working on a purple and gold smoky eye yesterday, (by the way, all that glitters and plum dressing are ah-mazing together!) and saw that I had not done enough to cover up my dark under eye circles. Not only does it run in the family, but I had around four hours of sleep last night because I stayed up waaay to late working on this power point the past couple of nights. Anyways, I think it was worth it, the power point is really cool!

      My point is, there are some steps that you can add to your beauty routine to make you look like you got a happy eight hours of sleep....

First is a brightener and a primer. My favorite is Smashbox Photo Op under eye brightener, it has a slight sheen to it so when your face hits the light, it makes a reflection, making you look more awake! Plus, This does not wash out your face in pictures as some products with a shimmer in it do.

My favorite concealer is Mac's Select Cover Up. This is always what I use to start off with because there is truly no texture to it. It gives medium to full coverage without looking too thick or fake and blends in perfectly. This product does run a bit light, so I would test it out or look at some swatches before purchasing. I an usually in a mac nc20, and this is a little light for me, but it works because I only use mine for undereye circles.

Mac's Mineralized Skin Finish Natural is a lifesaver. You may have heard me rave about this in previous posts, but I adore this. It gives you the perfect amount of coverage without looking like a powder, and it still lets the natural glow of your skin show through while controlling oils and staying on all day! For this, I go from a light medium to a light plus depending on what time of the year it is. If you are looking for a pressed powder that looks super natural with buildable coverage, here it is.





Thanks for reading, and comment below on what posts you want me to do next! Also, what is your go to routine for undereye circles? Is anyone as obsessed with the Mineralized Skin Finish as I am? Also, fell free to ask me any product questions in the comments!

♥ Perfectly Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes