Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bold Blondies!

     I was at CVS yesterday, and I had to get some shampoo. I usually get Pantene's flat to volume shampoo, but I decided I wanted to try something new. So I got John Frieda's Sheer Blonde shampoo. It is for blondes only, and it is supposed to gradually lighten your blonde hair, and bring out your blonde highlights. I also am going to try out the condidtioner too, because it helps get better results. I got the sample size tube, and it was around 2 dollars for each. But they also come in normal sized shampoo/conditioner bottles. The crazy thing is, the shampoo is yellow!
     Then I started to look at the John Frieda website, and I saw that they also have the same thing, but for brunettes, and people with red hair! They are called Brilliant Brunette,(it makes your hair browner) and Radiant Red (it makes your hair redder).    
     John Frieda also has some other hair care products. it has frizz-ease, full repair, glaze, luxurious volume, precision foam color, and root awakening.

Sheer Blonde

Radiant Red




 



Brilliant Brunette

I hope you like this post! Be sure to tell your friends, comment, and follow our blog! Be sure to keep checking back, because Perfectly Pink and I are putting together a contest for our readers! We ♥ our readers!
--Glitter Girl



        

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes