Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Basic Beauty: Eyeshadow

Yestarday, while shopping with Perfectly Pink, I got the eyeshadow Yogurt at the Mac Store. It a gorgous pale pink, it's so pale you might not even know it's pink at first. When I first put it on I didn't know what to expect, but the result was amazing. It is perfect for  a base, and it's definetly natural. I then put All That Glitters on the outer-corner of my eye. The result was a look that looks natural, and would be great for school. Since yogurt doesn't really pop though, and its not shimmery, I would use the NYC Kohl Brow/eyeliner pencil, 927 Taupe. It's a medium brown, and I would put it on the lashline.

I hoped you like this post! Feel free to comment, follow our blog, and answer our poll!
--Glitter Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes