Friday, April 13, 2012

Shoe Review!

Hey everyone!

    Glitter Girl and I had a very convenient encounter when picking out new shoes at Von Maur. We were giggling our way through the store and found some really adorable shoes along the way! I got these because I thought they were great basics for the season, and they were really cute!

First I got these Cole Haan flats. I adore these, you can wear these without having to go through that painful first day to break them in! It is a very soft gold leather with a patent cap toe with a strap across it. As a bonus, they have Nike air technology which makes them even more comfy! I would love to see these with some denim shorts and a white tunic cinched in at the waist. Think of these with wooden bangles and a huge statement necklace...



Okay, these may be some of the strangest shoes I have ever seen, but I love their quirkiness! They are the Carlos by Carlos Santana saratoga stitched flats. They have a ribbon detail at the toe which adds an interesting contrast to the wrapped ribbon trim. These would be really fun to add a simple outfit to dress it up in a fun way. I can honestly say I have never seen anything like these before! I just can't figure out the print: maybe a metallic camouflage?


My last pair is the Born Molly Side Bow flats. I got this really deep bronze brown that has an unusual tint to it. They remind me of mac's rose gold pigment, even though it is discontinued it is still one of my favorites! Plus, I really love the bow off to the side.








Before I wrap up this post, I would like to address an issue that is affecting families everywhere. Glitter Girl and I have been working on something that really informed us on how lucky we are to have clean, purified water, just by turning a handle. I will do a more detailed post on this soon, it is important to raise awareness of this. Just remember: the less polluted the water is, the less it costs to get purified. The less it costs to get purified, the more money you can save. And when I mean save, I really mean spend it on shoes. : )

Thank you for reading, comment down below on your favorite shoes for spring, and any questions that you want me to answer in my upcoming post on polluted water! Thanks for reading, our readers are the best!

♥ Perfectly Pink


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes