Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Everyday Eyes

Hey everyone!

    when Glitter Girl and I were looking at the eyeshadows at mac, I was thinking about the colors that I have. I own a ton of brights, and a nice amount of neutrals, but I do not have any colors that I use every single day! I switch up my looks a lot, and I wanted to try something new so I wouldn't have to run around in the morning thinking about what look I want!


For my lid color, I choose shroom. It is the perfect soft shimmery tan that has a really pretty sheen on it, and it really is an eye brightener. I apply this with a 239 brush all over the lid.







Next I got patina to put in my crease. This is so natural, you do not even see it on. I love it! You can add more and make it more dramatic, and I use the 217 brush to give me the perfect amount of product that I want.








My favorite eyeliner to use with this is graphblack by mac. It is an amazing eyeliner for smudging in between the lashes and lining the waterline. I do not line my waterline with black, but I do line it with white sometimes for a wide awake look.









I hope you enjoyed my neutral eye post! Thank you so much for reading, be sure to follow, comment, and vote on our polls!

~perfectly pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes