Friday, April 13, 2012

Nicki Minaj Nail Polish Collection!

By the way, I love the dress Nicki is wearing. It looks like it's made out of metal. I wonder if it is... 
                                                                    Hello Readers!

     So we all know that Nicki Minaj loves crazy colors, and she definelty shows that in her new nail polish collection for OPI.
      I am a nail painting addict, so when I found out that one of my favorite artist was making a nail polish collection, I checked it out right away. The colors will definetly brighten up your nails, and one thing I love about them is that the only dark color,is  the purple crackle/shatter.

Probably my favorite one would have to be either the green or the blue. They are both so bright! I love bright colors for my nails, because more people notice them then if you were wearing a dull color. But, dull colors are also very pretty too.

There are two sparkely ones. A plain grey sparkley one, and a multi-colored sparkle one. I personally love sparkley nail polish. the only flaw is that is that is it almost impossible to remove with nail polish remover! You have to scrub really hard with the cotton ball, and after you have gotten one nail clean, you have already used the cotton ball so much you have to get another one. So if you plan on wearing this, make sure you are ok with it on for a loooong time. 

I hope you liked this post! Please comment, follow, and tell us your reaction at the bottom of this post. if you like this blog, be sure to tell your friends about it. We ♥ our readers!
--Glitter Girl
    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes