Monday, April 30, 2012

Maxi Dresses

Hey everyone!

    Today I am posting on a trend that has been around for a while, and it is maxi dresses. Maxi dresses are the really long dresses that have escalated into a huge trend over the last couple of years. I was still on my search for a casual dress that was above the knee, so I must say I was not too find of these when they first came out. Then, I found myself in Macy's staring at the display of bright, colorful dresses and I just couldn't help myself.

    Long story short, I got an olive green one that was great when I wanted brighter accessories, and then one in turquoise. And that is where my story began.... I literally lived in those all summer. This was back in the day when I actually had a tan, and even though it came from ST. Tropez tanning lotion, it was still a tan! They were just so comfy and were so easy just to throw on in the morning with some strappy sandals, and I was good to go!

I had something like this, I couldn't find my old one. This one is from Forever 21, and I thought it was a great example to show how easy it is to look amazing in two minutes! The stacked bangles and wedges go perfectly with the obviously sea salt sprayed hair!



Tell me in the comments below what you think of maxi dresses, I will post an update this summer and tell you if I am still obsessed with these or not!






Thanks for reading!

♥ Perfectly Pink










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes