Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July Favorites!

                                                              Hello Readers!
        Summer is going by way to fast! I am not ready for school to start again. But thankfully it's still July. But anyways, today I am going to show you my favorite products for July!


     First off is Essie's summer collection. I am in love with these colors. They are also not very bright, which will make them pop and really look good if you have a summer tan. My favorite one is Bikini's So Teeny. Essie makes great nail polish, just sometimes their lighter colors are streaky, and the brushes are very small.


     Next up is Mac's Match Master Foundation. I am dying to try this out! All of the reviews were like pretty good so I'm assuming it works! In July, we are getting tanning and tanner and it would be too expensive to buy a foundation to match your skintone everytime you get tanner, so Mac's Match Master Foundation is supposed to match your skin tone. I hope I will get it soon so I can try it out and tell you guys about it, expect like a review post soon!


     I also love Urban Decay's Primer Potion. In July, most of us are swimming, or running through water or just spraying ourselves with a hose to stay cool! And it's a bother to have to reapply your makeup after you do this. If you put on Urban Decay's primer postion on before you put on your eyeshadow, your eyeshadow will stay on all day, and it won't run or come off! Urban Decay has also made one for like mascara, but I still need to try that out.


 
     In the summer I like to go with a bolder and brighter lip. I love Limitless by Smashbox, It's bright and sparkely, but it's not too much. Limitless is a pinkish coralish color. It also stays on for hours at a time, but if you need it to last all day just put on some chapstick before you apply Limitless.



     Next is All That Glitters. This is one of Mac's best selling eyeshadows because it's can be put on by itself with some mascara which gives you a great summer look, but it's also great for a summer smokey eye! Expect a post on that soon!



Thanks for reading! Comment and tell me what some of your favorite summer products are, and if you haven't followed us already, please do so!
--Glitter Girl


2 Comments:

Natalie said...

I love Bikini So Teeny!!!

Anonymous said...

Mojito Madness looks cool!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes