Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Benefit Box O' Powder Reviews!

 Hey Everyone!

     I had the strangest thing happen to me today. Most of you know that I am traveling because of my last post, and if you know how hectic it is to organize all of your stuff, you know where I am coming from. Anyways, I was hanging up my clothes in the closet and I found the most interesting discovery in the bottom of my bag, and it was a ton of the Benefit Box O' Powders! I was collecting these, and I must have been putting them in this bag, but I forgot all about them! Benefit is one of my favorite brands, and their powder blushes are amazing. It is so strange that I found them on vacation, but I am so glad I did!




Sugarbomb has to be one of my favorites. When this first came out, I was reminded of the NYX mosaic powders because of the multiple shade options. These are much more pigmented, and almost creamy. It is such a soft powder, and the pigmentation is amazing. When these colors are all swirled together it makes a coralish pink, and it has such a fine shimmer which comes off as more or a sheen.




Dandelion is such a beautiful light pink, it is perfect for a natural glow. I apply this with a 116 brush and press it in, and then I blend the edges out. This color is perfect for the days when you are going for a natural look, it blends in well but still adds a soft flush of color. This reminds me a lot of well dressed, but Dandelion is a hint warmer with a little less shimmer.
  
 If you are new to contouring, or maybe you just want an easy way to contour, then Benefit 10 is for you! I used this every day when I started to get into the artistry behind makeup, and I still use it often. I actually use the brush that comes with it to originally apply it, and then I blend it out with a 128 brush.






If there is one shade that I have consistently been loving, it is coral. I feel like it is really flattering on my skin tone and and works on a ton of skin tones. This is why Coralista is one of their best sellers, and one of my personal favorites. This does have a decent amount of shimmer to it, but the golden shimmer and the coral go really well together. I like to apply this with a 168 brush to blend out the product more.





Bella Bamba is a really pretty rosy pink, and the concept behind this blush is really interesting. This is described as a 3-D blush, and I think it is because of the multi-dimensional looking layers of shimmer. I would highly recommend this if you are looking to put the focus on your blush, because I need to use a really light hand if I am using it for an everyday look.






Benefit Hoola bronzer is one of the best I have ever come across. I have raved about this product in so many posts, and if you have tried it you understand why! My favorite use of this product is for contouring, but it works as a bronzer if you use a light hand. I have gone through so many of these, so you will often see me running out to Ulta if I hit pan on one!


So that is my latest discovery, and one of the best surprises I have gotten! Tell me in the comments if you have tried out any of these, and also tell me which one is your favorite! Thanks for reading!

~ Perfectly Pink

1 Comments:

Natalie said...

Great post! So cool that you found them! I love your blog! I definitely want to try out Coralista :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes