Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Winged Eyeliner

Hey everyone! 

     In my last post on the silver smokey eye, I winged out my liner a little. I didn't do a huge wing, just a small one to lift up my eyes and to define them. I wanted to show you my secret for it, so here it is!

 Here you can see the basics. I only have Urban Decay zero on my upper lash line with Mac Carbon smudged in with a 226 brush. This is the first step, and then you build from there!
 So this is the shape your line will take. The key to this is to wing it out by following the curve of your lower lash line. This is the angle that is the best for your eye shape! It looks really dramatic in this picture, but when you open your eyes, it looks much smaller.
And that is it! You can make a thicker, longer wing to make it more dramatic, but I prefer the smaller ones. I just put a little mascara on with a peach/gold base and a soft brown in the crease.








To soften it up, you could set it with a grey shadow. I love to set my eyeliner with an eyeshadow because it makes it stay longer and it helps smudge it out. I use a 266 brush to place this really close to the lash line.


My tip is to make sure they are even by using the lower lash line technique. Also, start small. It is much easier to add more color then try to get it off without wiping off the erst of your look!



Thanks for reading, and tell me in the comments if you are enjoying these tips and tricks for my different looks!

♥ Perfectly Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes