Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chubby Sticks!

Hey everyone!


     So I saw an ad the other day for Clinique's chubby sticks and I am obsessed again. I feel like they came out last year, and sold out. Yeah, they were kind of popular. I just looked them up, and they got in 8 new shades. Cue the excitement. I will share the ones that ear on my to-buy list!

Here is the full lineup of them. Chubby sticks are like a super glossy lip balm with color. I love them because they are easier to put on then a matte, really pigmented lipstick. You don't have to be as careful with them.












Oversized Orange has to be one of my favorites. Imagine this over a coral, it would be the perfect pop of color! Orange lip colors are great for summer, they are just so much fun!









Okay, I admit this looks a bit strange at first. But this purple is more of a sheer wash, and it is the perfect shade! I love using a purple gloss over a nude/pink lipstick, they work really well together.







Pudgy Peony is another one of the new Chubby Sticks that I love, plus the names are so cute! This is the perfect pink with a hint of plum in it, this shade almost takes on a rosy tint to it.




I hope you enjoyed my post on Chubby Sticks, I love them! Be sure to comment and tell me what your favorites are, thanks for reading!

♥ Perfectly Pink










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes