Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summer Shine!

                                                                      Hello Girlies!

     During the school year people tend to go with nude colored lipgloss,or one with just a touch of pink. But summer is for fun, sparkely, lipgloss! So this summer, I'm going to try out Smashbox's Reflection High Shine Lipgloss.
     The colors are full of pink and sparkles. Two of my favorite things. These are also supposed to stay on for awhile, so that you don't have to spend too much time of your summer reaplying lipgloss. My favorite color so far is Watermelon. Its a coral color. It looks funky, and it's an unusual color.  Its the fourth one from the right. I also think that star will be a great one. Its the first one on the rightt. This one is a little pinker though. I don't really ever go for  hot pink lipgloss because it kind of reminds be of Barbie Dolls. But I thinkthis one is very sheer, and it's also a light pink so it would be ok.


I hope you liked this post! Please comment and tell me what you think!
--Glitter Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes