Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dramatic Look

Today I was messing around with some of my eyshadows and I decided to try and make a really dramatic look. So when I think of dramatic I think of dark blues, purples, golds, silver, and black. So I used a couple of those colors today to create a very dramatic look. Oh and sorry my pictures aren't great today, my camera was in a bad mood.
For this looks, you will need Deep Truth, Retrospeck, black mascara, and a MAC 239 brush.

So first I took Deep Truth an applied it all over the lid. This is what makes the dramatic part of the look. Make sure not to go too light with this, because the darker you go with it the better the next eyeshadow I'm going to tell you about will show up.

The next eyeshadow I used was Retrospeck. This is a light shimmery gold color. Apply this is in the inner corners and the crease and feel free to smoke it up a little bit. This looks amazing because it adds alot of shimmer to the look and gives it some pop, because it would be really boring to just have plain blue all over the lid.


Finally, I took some black mascara. This just adds onto the dramatic look an yet again, makes Retrospeck show up better because this is such a dark color too.

I hope you like this post! Feel free to comment and tell me what you think! I love to hear what our readers have to say. Bye for now!
--Glitter Girl





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes