Saturday, May 12, 2012

Glitter Girl Loves Glitter!

So you can probably tell that since I'm called Glitter Girl, I like Glitter. Well, thats wrong. I LOVE GLITTER! So today when I went to Kohl's to get a pair of shoes I instantely fell in love with this pair of flats by Simply Vera. They were on sale too!

So, you have to be careful when wearing glitter so you don't look gaudy, but since my school has a uniform, and that uniform has no glitter, these would be fine to wear to school. I always try to have 2 glittery items or less, because then those two pieces really pop. But anyways, back to the shoes, I would rate these 5 out of 5. That's because not only are they gorgeus, but they are comfortable too. So these will be great for school because I can spend 8 hours walking around in them and they won't hurt! One of my favorite things about the shoes are that first, they have tons on glitter! And second, the sliver and the gold really contrast.
I hope you like this post! Feel free to comment and tell me what you think! Also, please follow our blog if you like it!
--Glitter Girl♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes