Sunday, May 27, 2012

What is in My Beach Bag

Hello Again!


     It is that not so lovely time of year again where I get to scramble all of my notes together and start studying for finals. I need a de-stresser, and blogging is a major help! Today I am going to post on what I like to put in my beach bag!

When you are out in the sun, it is important to keep your skin hydrated. I use the Evian water facial spray because it is packed with minerals, and not no mention incredibly refreshing! These also come in travel sized bottles.







If it will fit, I like to keep my towel in my bag. Last year I had the Lauren by Ralph Lauren beach teal and green beach towel but I cannot find it! I loved this one because it was fluffy enough to dry you off but it was also perfect for laying on. 






One of the things you must remember is to use sunscreen! I use spf 50 just to stay on the safe side. The is the Kiehl's Ultimate UV shield spf 50, and it works wonders! Not only is it a great sunscreen, it also is very moisturizing.







Lip balm is extremely important in the summer. Believe it or not, your lips can get sunburned. My favorite is the eos lip balm in Summer Fruit. Mac  just released some new tinted lip balms with spf in them in their new summer collection!





I prefer to have my hair back when I get in the water, so I like to have a few hair ties on hand!








So these are the items that I always pack in my pool/beach bag, I hope you enjoyed! I will soon put up a couple of looks for summer that will stay on all day, and a summer shopping haul! Thanks for reading!

♥ Perfectly Pink

1 Comments:

Basketball Shoes said...

If you are a sports lover, basketball shoes are surely one of your wardrobe staples. Not only famous among the basketball players, these shoes are among the most famous styles of athlete shoes to hit on the streets with. As for basketball players, these shoes are an absolute necessity to get the most out of the game.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes