Sunday, May 13, 2012

Horse Chic?

Hey everyone!

     Okay, I have been obsessed with horseback riding clothing lately. Obviously you won't see me with the full helmet and jods, but some of the stuff is really cute! Back in the dinosaur age of this blog, I did a post on how I loved to knot the ends of a shirt with a cami under it to make it look more casual. Well, I have gone to the extremes, making my new favorite look a horseback riding shirt with the ends knotted!


Oh, and not to mention, you have an excuse to run with the polo look! Hello, Ralph Lauren.








I try and run with the casual look as much as I can, hair and all. Seriously, my hair can look like it just got electrocuted and I will say it is the Safari look. Okay, slight over-exaggeration. With this shirt, you may actually be able to pull it off! This is the perfect mix between fun and casual, but it is still classy.




This is so preppy! This is why I love horseback riding stuff, the polo's make it so easy to put a look together in minutes.



I hope you enjoyed my new favorite look, I feel like I change it up daily! Be sure to follow and tell me in the comments if you are loving this look. Thanks for reading!




♥ Perfectly Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes