Thursday, May 24, 2012

Back To Basics- Swimsuit Edition!

Hey everyone!

     Before I start, I better warn you all: there will be many more swimwear posts in the future! For my first post on it, I want to write on how I love to wear blue swimsuits! This was also requested by one of our readers who has helped us out on numerous occasions, she has given us a ton of great ideas! Keep the requested posts coming, we love a challenge. : )


With this bright, solid shade of teal, you can easily get away with a bold beach bag! This is the La Blanca Glimmer Girl top, and it is perfect for summer! Personally,I like two piece swimsuits more then one piece. If you prefer them as well but you don't want to wear a bikini, the tankini is perfect for you! This is a tankini top, so I have a few more of my favorites if you are in the market for a bikini.








If you want something that will pop against a tan, this Dolce and Gabbana Bikini is for you! Most of the time I wear a two piece instead of a one piece swimsuit because I like to get up early in the morning and play tennis. If I can get a practice session before it gets extremely hot, I will! Anyways, I play in the tight-fit crop tops then. I don't want to have tan arms and a pale stomach, so I go with bikinis more often! You would think it wouldn't be that noticeable, but it is!




I found this on one of my favorite websites, asos. This is the river island 3D bikini, and I love it because of the detail! The top has these small flowers scattered all over it. It seems to be the perfect touch without being too much. Bright colors are in for summer, and the perfect way to accent a slightly softer form of that color is with detail.







This is from asos as well, and it is called the Seafolly Lola Rose bikini top. I love this one because it is somewhat vintage inspired. Think of how this would look against the water, I love the turquoise water and the flowers together!










This is the perfect soft turquoise. This would be my go to swimsuit for lounging! In the past, my friends and family get into some pretty competitive pool volleyball. Last year, we exploded so many of those rafts because we were standing on them for extra height, oh the good times. Warning to all kids: don't try that at home. :)


Thanks for reading, and tell me in the comments which one is your favorite! I promise I will post my top picks for waterproof makeup and summer looks soon!

Perfectly Pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes