Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jovani

So even though I don't have an occasion to wear a fancy poofy gown, I still love to look at them from time to time. When I do Jovani is the first website I go to. Their dresses are so fabulous, and they have so many different styles and colors. For whatever occasion you have, Jovani will have a dress perfect for that occasion! They have Wedding dresses, Prom dresses, Pageant Dresses Short dresses, evening dresses and Couture dresses. If you wear one of their dresses to an occasion, you will be sure to stand out! (In a good way of course.) These are some of my favorite dresses they have made for Prom this year. If you what to check out their website (and I highly suggest you do) just go to this link. http://www.jovani.com/ All of these dresses are from the prom collection.

This one is so gorgeus! I love how it's plain white but on one side it's a surprise! That's oe thing I love about Jovani is that they always have surprises!
I love this one because the skirt of it reminds me of waves.
Thi is a great dress because it looks like a normal dress thats perfect for a date, but you don't realize that there is a train in the back!


I hope you like this post!
--Glitter Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes