Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Simplicity




Hey everyone! 

You know those days where you don't really want to do anything, but you have to get out of the house? I was always looking for a simple look that made you look put together in five minutes, and I think this may be it. Here it is!


First, I'm going to take me Stila sheer cover tinted moisturizer and apply this all over my face with my Mac 188 brush. This will even out my skintone without being too much. Check out my tinted moisturizer post for my other favorites. Also, If you want to add a little concealer, go ahead. This is just the look that I wear when I am not trying it any new eyeshadow combinations!









Next, I want to set the tinted moisturizer with something that will give me a little bit more coverage. I'm going to take my mineralized skin finish natural in light plus and apply it with a 189 brush. The brush is limited-edition, and it looks like a large foundation brush, but it works for me!


















I need to get a new  Mineralized skin finish natural, because my old one is a little light on me. I'm going to use Nars Laguna bronzer to warm up my face and make it match my regular skintone. I'm going to use a 168 brush, because I also want to do a little bit of contouring.












I want to keep the eyes super simple, and cream eyeshadows are the way to go! I am going to use the Mac paint pot in Rubenesque to make my eyes appear brighter with the shimmery golden peach base.














I am going to use a powder eyeshadow to set the cream, which will make it stay on all day. I want a little bit of a darker shade of gold, so I'm going to use Mac's all that glitters. I used a 239 brush to apply this to my outer corner extending to my crease.





















A little mascara can make a major difference. I'm going to apply apply a couple coats of Mac's false lash mascara to eyelashes. If you need a super quick look, I would just use mascara.























Now all that's left is the lips! I like to add a little color here, because another trick to brightening up your face is to go for a brighter lip. I am going to use the elf mineral lip gloss in Fierce. Not only is it inexpensive, but it's also a great color for summer.

























And here is the finished eye look! It is really simple, and I can complete everything in five minutes. Make sure to follow and tell me in the comments what posts you want to see. I need suggestions! Thanks for reading!




















♥ Perfectly Pink

2 Comments:

Ali said...

Love this look and all of the products you used!
<3

peachesanddcream.blogspot.com

/ said...

Hi!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
Love all the products. I follow back now.

XO
www.fashionlalalove.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes