Friday, June 29, 2012

Heavenly Creatures

                                                                   Hello Readers!

     I am super obsessed with Mac's new collection called Heavenly Creature. I can honestly say I have never seen something like this in my whole life. Thats one of the things I love about Mac though, they are always have unique colors and shades. My favorite part of the collection is the eyshadows, because they aren't one color, they are a couple of colors swirled into one!
The eyeshadows for Mac's Heavenly Creatures Collection



 
                     
So today I'm going to show you my favorite products from the new collection!

First is a new mineralized skin finish called Earth shine. This looks like it will be a great bronzer, maybe it will have a touch of red in it!


This eyeshadow called Supernova is one of the products that I am most excited to try out. I am super excited about this one because I can't really imagine what this will look like. Maybe it will be a light pink with a tad of orange?
szmtag szmtag
szmtag 

 
I love this lipgloss, I don't actually have a nude lipgloss in my collection so now I have a good reason to get it! This is Cremesheen Glass.











This is just some of my favorite items from this collection. We will probably do another couple of posts on this new collection! Comment and tell me what yu think of this collection!
--Glitter Girl

4 Comments:

Judy said...

My favourites are Light year & Star Wonder! Can't wait to get this collection!!! x

Judy.

judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Ali said...

I want to invite you to enter my giveaway!

http://alizabethxoxo.blogspot.com/2012/06/bodycology-vanilla-cupcake-lotion.html

xo ali

Forever Fuchsia said...

Oh I love those too! I am super obsessed with this collection.
--Glitter Girl

Forever Fuchsia said...

Thanks! We'll been sure to check it out!
--Glitter Girl

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes