Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Products Wish List

Hey everyone!


     Today I'm going to talk about some of the new products that I need to try out for summer. I think that there are a lot of great new products out, and these are the ones that are on the top of my wishlist!


The first product is the Tarte Divine shine lip gloss. I think this looks really cool because of the packaging! I have to admit, I'm a sucker for really pretty packaging. I saw this orange shade, and that is what I have been looking for,so I'm excited try it out!









The next product is the Smashbox camera ready BB cream. I know I did the post on tinted moisturizers, and am trying to figure out the difference between a tinted moisturizer and BB cream. I've heard that BB creams are a little bit thicker, plus they have a a lot of good ingredients in it. Most BB creams come in a limited amount of shades, and Smashbox has five shades available. I cannot wait to try it out and post a review!




The next product I am excited to try out is the OPI nail polish strips. I want these mainly so I can compare them to the Sally Hansen nail polish strips. I always felt like Sally Hansen was always one step behind. They had really good products, but they kind of just blended in with the trends going on. When they came out with the nail polish strips, I was so excited because they worked really well. Well, OPI has the same mission, and they've come out with a line of nail polish strips. Expect a comparison post soon!





I really need to keep up with the new products. I just saw that Revlon came out with their own smoky shadow stick. Revlon has always had great products, and I doubt this is an exception. A lot of brands have come out with a shadow and eyeliner pencil, but I think Revlon will be at the top. It looks like they have some interesting colors, and I'm absolutely in love with the idea. Anything that will save time in my rushed mornings are on my must have list!






My last product is Ulta's extreme wear cheek stain. Ulta has changed their packaging over the years, but I'm not so sure about the quality of their products. They have a nice line for anyone wanting the basics, so I have to try this one out! I am always looking for a new cheek stains, I have fallen in love with them ever since Benetint. They kind remind me of a smaller version of the Nars multiple, expect a review soon!









Thanks for reading, and tell me the comments what posts you would like me to! Make sure to follow if you haven't already. Thanks for all of the super sweet comments! 


♥ Perfectly Pink

5 Comments:

Ali said...

Great wishlist! I also want to try the Smashbox Camera Ready BB cream!

<3

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Looking at your post I realized I really want to try The Balms new lip and cheek stain ^^ this is a great wishlist ! Thanks for sharing !
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

Scribble-N-Dash said...

I really want to try out Tarte Divine shine lip gloss... I am a sucker for a pretty package as well LOL!!! :)

<3 Melissa

http://scribble-n-dash.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

All those products look amazing. i'd like to try them too.
Lovely blog btw!
thank you for your kind comment!
i followed back and hope we read eachother's blog:)

(i also have a blog with beauty here: bahbohh.blogspot.com , follow this one too!)

Anonymous said...

Dear Perfectly Pink and Glitter Girl,

i love all your posts and the products you talk about! i was really hoping if you guys could do a post on the best and worst moisturizers and/or lotions you know or have tried. i know if you two cant do it. no one can! thanks and i hope you can take my request! thanks again!!!!

~Sans G. :} :} ;} ;}

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes