Saturday, August 25, 2012

Two Step Eyes + My Quick Tips

Hey Everyone!

     I have come across my new go-to color for a soft, natural eye, and it is Mac's Cork. This soft brown is amazing with any look, but I have been loving it on its own. Typically I am all for the looks that have fifty steps, but this is so pretty by itself, I don't want to mess it up!

Cork is a really soft camel brown, and it is so easy to apply. I just buff this in all over my lid with a 217 and then create a little more definition in the crease by applying this with a 219. By using only one color, it looks like I have spent hours creating the perfect look. The key to any makeup look is to add depth to the eyes, and this is the perfect color for that.






Finish this off with a little mascara and you are done! You can actually add two to three coats of this if you want to wear this out at night, but one works for me during the day. Make sure to use a thickening mascara, it will add the perfect touch.







For the face, the 182 buffer brush is a life saver. You can apply any powder foundation within seconds and have it blended in perfectly. Make sure to use this in small circular motions around your face for the most flawless coverage. I use this with my mineralized skin finish natural in light-medium.





The best way to easily finish off a neutral look is to add a pop of color in a gloss. This is Lychee Luxe from Mac, and it is the perfect coral-pink. This has these really tiny flecks of golden shimmer to it, which makes your lips look fuller.



That is my favorite way to create a fun look in minutes! Make sure to tell me in the comments what your effortless look is, and make sure to follow. Thanks for reading!



3 Comments:

Natalie said...

I love this look and the lip gloss :)

xxx, Natalie

Forever Fuchsia said...

Thanks Natalie!

xoxo

Eve said...

I have the same lipgloss. I love it.

Our tips are really cool.

Thank you:)

xxx

eve

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes