Thursday, January 3, 2013

Palettes vs Pots

Welcome Back to Forever Fuchsia!
     I have a quick question for you all. If you saw my last tutorial post, then you know that I am going to place an order with MAC soon. I was admiring the latest PRO products (see my favorite products here!) and I saw the new palettes. I love the quads, but they only save around four dollars than getting them in pot form. The 15 color palettes seemed great, but the opaque lid made me continue to purchase the pots. Now, MAC has brought out a palette with a clear lid! You can even purchase different inserts depending on what you want to use it for.



Okay; how much more of a shiny object can you find? These look so sleek. MAC usually raises the prices every year and the pan shadows are much less expensive.
Overall, I really like the look of these new palettes. Tell me in the comments if you prefer palettes over pots and feel free to request a post. Make sure to follow us on twitter under the username @foreverfuchsia. Thank you for reading!




4 Comments:

Lauren Megan said...

Wow i love the new palettes, way better now you can see the colours but i think the other ones look nicer!:)

laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

Forever Fuchsia said...

Agreed! Thanks for reading!

Unknown said...

I prefer mine in pan form; they are less expensive and easier to use in my opinion! I love the look of these new palettes; thanks for sharing!

Forever Fuchsia said...

I agree! Thanks for reading!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes