Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Honey and Bronze Eyes

Hey everyone!



      I was working on another simple neutral look and I came up with this! Keep reading to see the simple steps to achieve this.

I started by applying a creamy yellow base all over my lid. This is Treasure Hunt paint pot by MAC.

I applied MAC's Tweet Me eyeshadow to the outer half of my lid with a 239 brush to make my eyes appear larger.

Next, I applied the Cream Color Base in Bronze for a bit of a glow. I used a BH Cosmetics Concealer brush to smudge this on the outer corner.

To finish the look, apply a hunter green eyeliner to my upper lash line. I also applied fascinating eyeliner to my waterline.
That is it! I have a mint chocolate chip tutorial coming up, so keep an eye out for that! Tell me in the comments what posts you would like to see; I feel like I am getting into a tutorial rut. I am really excited about an upcoming event; I am finally going to indulge in a MAC haul! I have picked up random products over the past year, but I have not purchased a major "haul worthy" amount. I am loving the latest palette update... More shadows are ahead. Anyways, thank you for reading!


3 Comments:

Lauren Megan said...

lovely little tutorial, i love the bronze look!:)

http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I looove this! I can't wait for the mac haul; it will be so much fun! What colors are you looking at to purchase?

Forever Fuchsia said...

I was thinking of getting some pro exclusive colors and testing out the new palettes!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes