Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Fake Lash Proof: Part 2

Voila! Are these lashes amazing or what? If you saw my last post, you know that I am in love with false lashes. This addiction has recently blossomed; I never have reached for them in my collection before. I am thinking of placing an order and getting some in bulk soon. I wanted to share a picture of a navy smokey eye that I tried out. Before I found out the mascara secret, my smokey eyes looked like black eyes. You know, the "accidentally ran into _________" look? Oh, feel free to fill in the blank. Lashes provide an anchor for the shadow; it pulls everything together.

I used my Ardell lashes in 53 black for this look. They provide a ton of length and plenty of fullness without being too much of a drag queen look. Yes, even I have limits on my lashes. ;)

Anyways, tell me in the comments if you like the latest picture style! I have been messing around with different formatting and styles. When I only have a few pictures, I really enjoy making them a nit larger. You can see the product/look in detail which can be more helpful. Keep an eye out for a MAC haul, I got my products today! I didn't open them until I took pictures, so it is kind of an unboxing haul... Kind of. I can't wait for it!




5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Woah, these look amazing! I mean, your eyes are naturally gorgeous so it doesn't take much, but still. : )

I can't wait for the MAC haul either! what color are you wearing on your waterline for the liner? So pretty!

great post!
xoxo

Lauren Megan said...

They are so pretty and natural, tey practically look like yours!:)

laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

Forever Fuchsia said...

I agree! Thank you!

Elicia said...

love these lashes xxx

fallinglashes.blogspot.co.uk

N said...

looks really great,not like fake:)would you like to follow each other? Let me know:)
http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.sk/

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes