Sunday, January 13, 2013

MAC Haul!

It is finally here!

I have a mini Mac haul of some products that I recently purchased. Keep reading to see what I got!


I first got the MAC pro palette insert for 15 shadows. I always told myself that buying the shadows in pot form would help me use them more, but I am using my palette all of the time!





I also purchased the large single palette with the clear lids. I posted about this a few days ago; expect a more detailed review soon!






Okay, I know this is a strange color... I am going to figure out how to make it wearable! This is Sour Lemon from the pro line.




I had to purchase Vellum because of the sheen. This looks like a very basic white, but when it is applied, it has the prettiest violet shimmer to it. If you would combine the duo chrome in Stars and Rockets with Gesso, this would be it.





Naval is another color from the Pro line. I used this in my false lash proof post and it makes a beautiful eyeliner/smoked out look.



My two other highlight staples are Blanc Type and Orb. I have hit pan on both of them, so I decided to try something a little different. I went with Vanilla, which reads more matte on me.






Last but not least, I purchased Sumptuous Olive. I cannot believe I haven't tried this before! It is my go to crease color and it works with just about anything.








That is my haul! Tell me in the comments if you have picked anything up recently. Thanks for reading!

12 Comments:

Ellsbells x said...

I recently bought sumptuous olive too and I absolutely love it xx

Forever Fuchsia said...

It is one of my favorites!

Unknown said...

i love mac!!!! maybe we could follow each other?! It would be a pleasure for me :)

http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it/2013/01/new-in-haul-saldi-parte-ii.html

Lauren Megan said...

i love the mac haul, everything looks so great!:)

http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

Forever Fuchsia said...

Thanks you! Oh, and I would love to follow each other! I'm going to your blog now!

Xoxo

Unknown said...

great haul !
maybe you would like to follow each other?
xoxo

www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

Theadorabletwo said...

I am so jealous! I really wanted one like these! So great

Love Storm

Forever Fuchsia said...

They are great! Hmm... I see a contest in the future! :)

Unknown said...

followed you back !
xoxo

Forever Fuchsia said...

I would love to! Im heading over to your blog right now. :)

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment. now following u back and looking forward to your future posts! big kisses :)

http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it

Forever Fuchsia said...

Thank you so much! Love your blog as well. :)

Xoxo

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes