Monday, January 7, 2013

My Latest Makeup Addiction: Fake Lashes




I remember looking at fake lashes when I was younger and thinking, "Ew. Who would even think about wearing those?" The fluffy little creatures frightened me from a young age. Why do I like them now? I wish I knew the answer.

I was trying to attempt to re-organize my collection (post coming soon!) when I found a pair of lashes. I tried them on just for fun. I was shocked at the difference that it made! My eyes looked so much bigger, and it brightened my face. Not all lashes look fake; I have been testing some very natural types as well. Overall, I am pretty impressed with these, I will use them in more future looks! Tell me in the comments if you use fake lashes, and if so, what is your favorite pair? Thanks for reading!





7 Comments:

Unknown said...

I love lashes! You are so right, they add a ton more drama to any look! Great post!

Xoxoxo

Forever Fuchsia said...

Thanks Emily!

Lauren Megan said...

I never thought i would wear them, i love the individual lashes from perfect 10, the medium ones on the outer corner and the ahirt in the middle, they look very natural!:)

laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

False lashes are the best!! I love Ardell lashes and eBay ones too! You should check it out if you haven't :D

http://www.indefinitestyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey could you do a post on how to stop frizz and flyaways? thanks! :D

Forever Fuchsia said...

Sure! Thanks for reading!

Unknown said...

Okay, now you have me obsessed with these! Seriously, im thinking of running out to the store and picking up a few pairs right now... haha

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes