Thursday, January 10, 2013

How I Keep My Hair Frizz Free!

Have you ever wondered why your hair is super silky after you get the ends trimmed? Getting all of the split ends off helps a lot, but there is one key product that hairdressers use to make the client's hair smoother. Let me introduce you to Moroccan Oil.

First of all, the packaging is the prettiest Tiffany box blue! How lovely. Moroccan oil is a combination of split end sealing oils. They tame any frizz without making hair seem oily.


This product is sold online and at select salons.


I believe that this magic potion works best on damp hair. I like to let my hair air dry about 50% before I apply this. I would recommend starting on the ends. Most people start at the roots of the hair which can make it appear oily. I prefer to start on the ends of my hair and work my way up.




That is my go-to product! Tell me in the comments if you have ever heard of Moroccan oil, and if so, have you tried it? I will have the MAC haul up tomorrow or saturday, I can't wait! Thank you for reading!


8 Comments:

Brittney D said...

I absolutely love this stuff! They also have one that's targeted for blondes which is perfect!
Great review!
Brittney

Forever Fuchsia said...

I will have to check that one out! Thanks for reading!

Xoxo

Unknown said...

I love Moroccan Oil! I haven't had a bottle in a long time, though. I'm always looking for more affordable alternatives, but this honestly smells the best and works the best for my hair.

Lauren Megan said...

I really want to try thos everyone talks about it!:)

http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Forever Fuchsia said...

I agree! The high price point is a feature that I am not fond of, but it lasts me a while! I haven't finished my first bottle of it yet!

Anonymous said...

i read about this and it seems awesome! but where can i get it? :)

Forever Fuchsia said...

They are typically found at your local salon, but I think you can get them at Ulta as well!

Unknown said...

Love this! I wish I could make my hair less frizzy without this stuff; it's amazing but expensive!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes